BCSDN publishes a Call for the Procurement of Services for the Development of an Enhanced Monitoring Matrix website.
The Monitoring Matrix website presents the MM tool and findings visually and, in a reader-friendly manner
to engage the audience and capture the visitors’ interest. However, given the scope and complexity of the
data, the purpose of this assignment would be to improve the accessibility and understanding of these
complex data, making it easier for stakeholders to grasp the Monitoring Matrix research findings and
The subject of this call is the procurement of services for the development of an enhanced Monitoring
Matrix website, emphasizing visual data presentation, user experience (UX), as well as integration of
Search Engine Optimization strategies to enhance the visibility of MM.
The improved Monitoring Matrix website should meet the following expectations:
- Modernized website interface prioritizing UX/UI and featuring personalized options and userspecific dashboards for tailored experiences based on preferences and roles;
- Implementation of responsive design for seamless access across devices (desktop, mobile, tablet);
- Clear navigation and intuitive layout to facilitate easy exploration of data and interactive
engagement with the content;
- Creation of visually appealing data visualizations (charts, graphs, maps) to represent complex
information in an easily understandable format;
- Utilization of interactive elements such as filters, sliders, or tooltips to enhance user interaction
with the data;
- Integration of user feedback mechanisms like surveys, polls, or comment sections to gather
insights and improve user experience;
- Integration of tools for advanced data analysis and reporting/data visualization capabilities;
- Development of customizable reporting dashboards allowing stakeholders to generate,
customize, and share reports effortlessly.
The applicant must submit the required documents no later than 10 January 2024 on the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Services for the Development of an Enhanced Monitoring Matrix Website.
Additional information about the features of the platform, the deliverable and information about the application procedure are available HERE.